Friday, June 26, 2009

one and only

oh em gee. tomorrow/ next 12 hours. I'm seriously nervous now. sweaty palms. pray for us will yaw. we are representing YOU guys u know :p kk what :d heehaw. but seriously. i wish and really really hope tomorrow will be our best performance that we ever made eh ;)) hopefully lady luck will be on our side laah tomorrow. badly needs to go Johor Bahru. i miss johor already :( its been 2 years since i've been there :p

neways tomorrow is also report card day. im so not excited. my dad is going there alone. thank god got choir comp. because my class teacher like to kasih kena me. but in a play play way. haha. oh well. sure not gonna be the first :| and last :p i wish lah. hhaha and hope :))) kay i have to get ready my stuff for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment