Thursday, June 11, 2009

copycats

seriously, i do know who are you out there. you might did not realise it. I've been using *it* long time ago. and what do you think ? I'm not using it anymore ? I'm still using it. hello -.- I'm just wondering u know, why on earth would u guys copy me. ask me what am i going to use and everything and where the same thing ? WTF. sorry if u guys hurt or something. but sometimes i just can take this. and everytime u made some jokes, why must u guys look at me ? i know u guys are "cool" people but, puh-lease. please stop copying ok. all the thing i know must u guys to know too ? i dont think so:) if i dont want to tell u its mean i dont want ok, dont force. i know u guys are my friends and friends are the one who u tell ur secrets and everything but sorry i havent trust u guys yet.

im setting my blog private. so anyone reads my blog please leave ur email in my cbox :) the one who dont leave their email, well, no need to read lor :D

No comments:

Post a Comment