Sunday, June 21, 2009

dad

i badly want to post a picture of my dad, but he really really really seriously really hate taking pictures. haha.
sokay dad, i still love u :) hope u enjoy our so-called-Chinese-cooking. hahahahaha :D

anyway, just now u go jalan with ninaaa :) we wanted to watch drag me to hell, but the earliest time it was showing was 3.20 pm ? so we decided to watch monster vs aliens. stupid la that movie. but i LOVEE si BOB hahahaha.

haha yeap. thats "it" :) hahahahaha. come lah i tell what happen :)
go cp, my sis ambil duit then go jumpa nina at starbucks. after that we went to the counter to buy ticket. so we trus masuk cinema. then masa habis suda, nina wanted to go waterfront but i told her nothing over there, so she take it back :p hahaha. then we jalan ? jalan ? and jalan? then i bwa nina go yogur berry. trus ada ni dua pengacau go stalk. HAHAH its our " kawan" actually. hahaa. then after that i get annoyed by them then i go cari my kakak. haaha. then i friend my sister to buy" converse bata" HAHA. then uhh. we buy nail polish ? ahaha. my sister is so good to me eh. i dont know why. we saling menyayang sdah i think. HAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment