Sunday, June 7, 2009

kids

while waiting my dad to pick me up in church after sunday school just now, there were a bunch of boys waiting for their parents too. technically one of them is my cousin. and omg they act like 7 years old but talk like 17! here's some of their conversation that i heard. hey i wasnt " curi curi dengar" they were so loud.

scene 1 : my cousin was like holding his chest ? wtf. because the boy take his stuff and throw throw it.haha anyway,

boy 1 : why are u holding my breast ? wait i dont have one. why are u holding my nenen.
wakakakak.
my cousin: wkakakakakakakakakakkaa. aiyo u dont like that lh. give me back my stuff.
boy 1 telling boy 2: *boy 2 name* u know * my cousin's name* hold my
nenenenennenenenenenennenenenen. wkakakaka

omg this. haha.

scene 2: boy 2 was tickle-ing boy 1. and here it goes

boy 1: ah pukima pukima pukima pukima u. stop it bah. so pukima o u. ( yes loudly in
the holy church. haha)
boy 2: whatever, u yang pukima!

scene 3: boy 1 holds my cousin DICK omg.

my cousin: what are u doing ?!
boy 1 : wkakakakakkakakakakaa.


kids nowdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment