Wednesday, October 21, 2009

you're my everything





why cant my voice like that ? esh.now i feel so unlucky :( damn it. so anyway today is like like the BEST DAY i mean like very funny. i mean yesterday also. haha. I'll end my post with some conversation

yesterday 20Th Oct.
me, ivy(classmate) and atia(classmate) were discussing our maths. then atia was talking talking talking then ivy suddenly say. I'll use their initials
I: atia kau ni macam BANGGALI OH
C&I: *LAUGH OUT LOUD*
A: HA ? apa ?
C&I: *still laughing*
A: OHH! menggali *make her chiehhh face *
C: kau ni BANGGALI bah yg macam tu india. eh nda tu TAMIL
I: ahh itu!
A: apa ? huh ? ish kamu ni mengulu saja.
C: kau ni bagus bah tu
C&I: LAUGHHHH
A: * diam diam psal nda paham bahsa sabah*

p/s: she orang kl bah

today 21st oct ( day of broken english)
FIRST di depan pintu kelas
natasha talk to ivy psal something that im not sure i can tell but well im not taking risk then
N: wont you feel guilty or something when u get married later ?
I: i'll just drop if la bah like that.
C: what the hell ? drop if la bah ? babi broken
I&C: LAUGHHHHHHHH

second. meja rhiannon, wani sama michelle. we were talking bout INNOCENT people are mostly unvirgin. and rhiannon looks very very innocent
C: rhaine are you a virgin ?
R: ofcourse lah! *hit me with her handkie*
C: * talks to ivy* rhiannon looks very innocent. are you think she's a virgin ?
I: LAUGGHHHHH. APA ? ARE YOU THINK SHE's A VIRGIN ?
C: OH YA KAN! HAHAHAHAHAHA. do you think bah kan aiyer
C&I&R: LAUGGHHHHHHHHH

then one day if teringat balik trus laugh this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment