Friday, October 23, 2009

im addicted to it babe



there's something bout this guy. no his voice is not that soothing but damn so siok. ahah. or issit just cause I'm addicted to this song? i love Michael buble! :)

oh when first time i wanna hear the dude sing kan my dad was like behind me and this what happened

D: WHOSE THAT GUY ?!
C: HA? uhh random singers
D:* made the jaga-u-if-u-have-boyfriend-that-old face
C:*smile sweetly *
D:*walking out of the room*
C:*make the *=.="* face*

i just got back from a rosary prayer ? i dont know what u call it but yea. its like for my house area want. and my dad was invited cause he's a church person so my mom brought me along since i never go one before :p it was okay ? they serve blueberry cheese cake and durian swiss roll. i only ate one slice of the BCC :p hahah. it taste OK not "UMM" enough. hahahha.

I SMELL GOOOD! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment